1. Remove Jewelry During Tasks – When performing manual tasks, remove your jewelry to prevent physical damage or exposure to chemicals or cleaning fluids. Typical examples of such task would be kitchen work, gardening, cleaning the house and other common tasks.
2. Put Jewelry only after Applying Makeup and Perfumes – Cosmetics, hairsprays, perfumes and lotions may contain chemicals that can often damage jewelry. We strongly recommend putting on jewelry only after applying these materials to avoid exposure to jewelry and any potential damage.
3. Strictly avoid wearing in Swimming Pools and Spas.
4. Storage is also important. We highly recommend storing the Jewelery in a protective air tight box, case or tarnish-resistant pouch.
5. Wipe Jewellery with a soft cotton cloth